Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Saturday 14 February 2009

La-Vialla

Goodness me, this is addictive! I really ought to be either working or cleaning today so I must make this quick... I need to share with you the most wonderful discovery I've made (it's tempting to keep this a secret, a treasure for my pleasure only - but it is just too good not to share) - a company called "Fattoria La Vialla"; La Vialla is an Organic Tuscan Farm which I stumbled upon advertised in a foodie magazine, I contacted them and requested their catalogue which arrived in the post this morning.

'Catalogue' is a huge understatement, this is a thing of great beauty - so thoughtfully presented that opening it and leafing through it was quite an emotional experience. Packaged in a branded 100% recycled wallet the catalogue is accompanied by a charming DVD sharing with you the very essence of the farm, the organic farming process and the products they lovingly prepare. The catalogue itself is a design masterpiece with stunning imagery and clearly laid out products which look absolutely delicious and reasonably priced.

While I'm busy singing their praises I must add of course I've not yet ordered from them (I'm just preparing my first order now) but I feel certain they will not disappoint me. Once I've sampled my bottle of Chianti, Spelt Pasta, Balsamic Vinegar and Bombolino I'll be sure to let you know my thoughts...