Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Saturday 14 February 2009



Well this is very new to me! Today I have created this blog to enable me to share my business experiences with my friends, family and customers and also to enable me to promote some of the fabulous things that I find, buy, market and sell every day.

I endeavour to buy as responsibly as possible and I always choose products which I hope create a story, and play a significant part in peoples lives and in creating memories. These advent buckets for example are fabulous; they are perpetual and they are fun, they encourage creativity and have a wonderful air of nostalgia. They were incredibly popular during Christmas 2008 and customers were absolutely delighted with them. I was working incredibly hard over Christmas and I'm sure exhaustion played a large part in my emotions but one customers comments made me cry! "I just want to let you know that the order arrived today and I am absolutely delighted with it. My son will love the advent calendar and I can see it will be used for many years to come. I can see it will be kept to pass onto his children one day as well. The bottle lantern will look lovely as part of my Christmas decorating scheme and the simple touch of including a small decoration in the parcel is a lovely gesture. I think I will be returning to your website again and again. I hope you manage to keep going in these difficult times."

I hope this helps to explain my work ethic and a little bit about the products I sell.

PS. The advent buckets will be available for sale again this Christmas!x