Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Pop Up Sage!

I have received so many comments since the closure of our store over eight months ago about how sorely we have been missed on our local high street. I feel a mixture of guilt and flattery every time I receive one of these comments, but mainly I feel sad as I too miss our presence in the community and most of all I miss all of our fabulous customers!
While condensing our business to focus on our online store has been by far the best solution to help repair my work/life balance I do miss the interaction. Therefore I am delighted to introduce the 'seedling' which is Pop-Up Sage! On 15th October and 5th November we have been invited by our good friends and former neighbours 'Fig' to take up a little of their gallery space with a Pop-Up Sage store, showcasing our best-sellers alongside their fabulous hand-crafted wares. This is a very exciting opportunity and one which I hope our mutual customers will embrace, because if it works we will no doubt do it more often!

Looking forward to seeing some of you very soon!

Sage inspired by Life (Pop-Up Store), 10am - 5pm @ Fig, 206 Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8NU - Saturday 15th October and Saturday 5th November.