Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Happy Shopping!

We've been gone for a while I know, and to those of you who have subscribed to follow our blog I am sorry. I do however have a reasonable-ish excuse in that our beautiful second baby girl Poppy arrived on 1st May and has caused havoc in our lives ever since! However things are regaining some semblance of normality now and I intend to be doing a lot more from here-on-in so please bear with me!



The first thing I would like to do (other than the fabulous offer about to land in your in box - 20% off until 11th September) is offer those of you local to us free delivery until the end of September - simply shop online and I will automatically refund your postage costs if you live in BS7 or BS6. (Please note this offer only applies to standard postage) Happy shopping!

We are working very hard on our Christmas collection as I type so please watch this space...

Lots of love,
Becky