Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Saturday 9 May 2009

Had us Foxed ...

Firstly I must apologies that it has been so long time since my last post, I can’t believe where the weeks have gone or that it is May already! As it happens I do have a good excuse in that I have spent the last 3 months feeling pretty lousy but I can now share with you that the Sage team is due a new (non-participating) member early in November!

Having just regained some of my zest for life I thought today would be a good day to share with you my amusing mysterious sausage story…

For some weeks our front garden along with our next door neighbours’ front garden has been the victim of mysterious burials in the dark of night, the most amusing was that of our neighbour when she found a ½ buried sausage protruding from her window box – which at first glance she thought was a finger! These events have continued and we have found various food scraps stashed in our front garden alongside several excavations of our prized bay tree, but with no opportunity of identifying the offender. However the mystery has now been solved and the offender found - on opening her curtains very early one morning the neighbour in question came face to face with a bushy tailed Fox busy burying his stash in her window box!

However despite the mystery being solved we still have our regular visitor so if anyone has a bright idea as to how we can persuade him to store his supper elsewhere please do let me know!