Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Friday 2 December 2011

An early advent freebie plus free shipping all weekend

Despite being consumed by everyone else's Christmases right now (and having not even started my own shopping!!) I am glad to say I am starting to feel a twitch of festivity; probably due to the fact that my two year old can't stop talking about Father Christmas, that our live-in Elf 'Toby' is keeping her on her toes as he reports back to Father Christmas on her behaviour daily, and that I am just so excited to have my first Christmas where everything feels magical for more years than I care to tell! It's early days I know but this could well be the first Christmas in a long while that I am not utterly sick of Christmas before it has even really started (which is great as I LOVE it!).

So in full Christmas spirit I plan on throwing a few great offers your way in the lead up to the big day, the first being: 

Receive a beautiful free turtle dove for every £30.00 spent up until midnight tonight, 2nd December. PLUS free delivery all weekend* using the coded 2ADVENT. *offer applies to all orders of £30.00 or more and up until midnight 4th December.



Happy shopping and please sign up for notifications if you want to hear about the other exciting offers coming!

Becky
x