Brand New Product Line just in!

Brand New Product Line just in!
Fabulous Personalised Wall Stickers

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Free Delivery Extended throughout October

Thank you to everyone who embraced the free local delivery promotion I published during September,  I am delighted that so many of you snapped up the opportunity (although I'm not sure how delighted my willing deliveryman/husband was with the success!). Following your fabulous response it seemed only sensible to extend the offer throughout October as well, for those of you planning your Christmas shopping nice and early this year!
If you live within BS6 or BS7 postcodes simply checkout as normal up until 31st October and I will automatically refund you your (standard) postage costs and contact you to arrange a convenient delivery time. Simple.

Happy shopping.x